Originally published on Examiner.com.
If there’s a baker on your gift list that you still need to shop for, here are a few ideas for gift box or basket stuffers that you can throw together with just a trip or two to stores like JoAnn’s, Michael’s or Bed Bath and Beyond. These are items that every baker needs, and often in multiples – they’ll be happy you’re adding to their collection!
- Baking sheets – especially if they bake in bunches, a baker can never have enough baking sheets in different sizes.
- Pot holders and oven mitts – they get dirty, or burned, or misplaced – extras are always welcome.
- Kitchen towels and dish towels – one of the evils of baking: the clean up! Give your favorite baker some colorful towels to brighten things up when the work is done.
- Sprinkles and other decorations – icing, sprinkles, jimmies, and more to add some fun to sugar and cut-out cookies as well as cupcakes.
- A cookie press – spritz cookies are fun to make, and their bite-size nature makes them fun to eat! If your gift recipient doesn’t have one, add this cool tool to their collection.
- Silicone utensils and trivets – silicone is durable, withstands the heat, and is relatively inexpensive considering how long it lasts.